In our fourth session we visit darkness and annihilation with a collection of recordings from contributors to the FIELDNOTES print publication. Including readings by the poet Peter Gizzi from his album Speech Acts For A Dying World; tracks from Black Moon Lilith in Pisces in the 4th House an album composed by the writer, artist and musician Johanna Hedva; and a recording of CAConrad performing their poem ‘I Hope I’m Loud When I’m Dead’ from the collection ECODEVIANCE.
- I Am Who Sent Me/Peter Gizzi/00:00
- From This End of Sadness/Peter Gizzi/03:23
- Archeophonics/Peter Gizzi/06:34
- Wash/Johanna Hedva/09:21
- I Hope I’m Loud When I’m Dead/CAConrad/18:16
- 2 Coins (Tears are what god uses to lubricate its big machine of nothing)/Johanna Hedva/20:12